To make it easier to bring all the great news and content from BbWorld 2015 home, please visit Bb's digital conference site online at BbWorldLive.com. Use this site as a tool for continuing and sharing the enthusiasm from BbWorld with your colleagues who could not attend the conference. Also the site is a good way to remember all the little things you might have forgotten during this amazing educational technology cram week.
There you’ll find a lot of the BbWorld experience, packaged to go, including things like:
- Jay Bhatt’s opening main stage keynote presentation
- The student Panel from Wednesday’s main stage, moderated by Katie Blot
- Adora Svitak’s inspiring keynote main stage presentation
- The insightful panel from Thursday’s main stage, moderated by Katie Blot
- Bb's key product and leadership presentations that include roadmaps, news, and announcements
- Important announcements, information on the New Learning Experience, and printable versions of Bb's new ad campaign
The above information was from a letter from a letter I received under my door (with the hotel bill) from the Blackboard team before checking out. Also check out the Twitter hashtag #BbWorld15. Facebook and LinkedIn also have active DevCon/BbWorld communications. Oh, yes DevCon this year was asked to Tweet under BbWorld15, instead of using a separate hashtag.